Don’t get lost! These are tech pages only, go to HOME for main page list
E&OE The text and graphics of this website are Copyright © 1996-
If you found this page informative please tell others by clicking the +1
It is well worth printing out this list and ticking off each item. They’re going to have to be done anyway!
1. If your joiner is fitting the final deck is it:
2. Are all abutments ABOVE the roof ready, eg:
3. Are all fascias fitted and flush with the final deck so that the Permadeck trims can be fitted tightly over them?
4. Are all gutters fitted and at the correct distance down from the final surface?
5. If there are parapets to be encapsulated have they been clad with plywood?
6. Balconies & Patio doors:
7. Rainwater outlets:
and leave tiny rusty sharp spikes through the Permadeck).
10. Final check:
Every roof is unique, please check anything that may affect the Permadeck but not mentioned above eg rooflights, vents, pipes etc.
On the day: